Life is not for the light hearted. Our path in this life is determined. We might not know it but our actions and behaviors are pre-determined to lead us to a specific goal to achieve in this life time. If you know yours, then that is awesome. If you have not deciphered that yet, do not worry, your steps are leading you to it.
I, on other hand, did not know my end goal, until recently It is only this last year that everything made sense, as to why I am in this specific genre of work and what it is teaching me. Everything shapes towards your end goal. Mine is in the process. Only one person, whom I love to speak such topics with, deciphered it with me. Again I believe that our path crossed for specific reasons. Love ya B.
I wanted to share with you some of the things that I have learned and what I abide with religiously. I’m the type that looks everything from a black and white standpoint. That grey shit is not me. Are you ready? Here it goes;
- Fear God only.
- Be kind, calm and accepting of others.
- Always have that smile around the corner of your mouth.
- We are all born equal.
- Step out of your comfort zone in order to achieve more, grow and consequently be fulfilled and happy.
- If something did not work out to your advantage, don’t despair. It only means that something better is awaiting. Trust me.
- If it is not meant to be, then it was not meant. Let it go. Don’t force it and ridicule yourself or tire yourself mentally or/and physically.
- Don’t linger in the past. The future awaits you.
- Be grateful. Always.
- Every step you are taking shapes to your end goal.
- Do not seek revenge. Revenge is for the ugly.
- Believe in Karma.
- Keep Everyone at an arm’s length, even your enemy.
- Keep the road of return open.
- Don’t be too naive. People are not all kind. Not everyone is You.
As I mentioned previously, I am a person that sees everything as either black or white. That is sometimes tricky in order to achieve your goals in life but I am a person who was brought up to see things such. Lately life and circumstances taught me the above mentioned points that I wanted to share with you all. It is not an easy thing to abide by those but sometimes circumstances in life throws you in embracing them and abiding by them in the end, unconsciously sometimes.
Don’t get me wrong, I am happy 🙂 and content. I have a very strong and deep belief in one’s path in life. I know I am being prepared to mine. Like my father used to say, you must learn through it all slowly and then you can implement your dreams and projects. Not everything is given in a silver spoon. Everything has a timetable. Patience is Key.
Happy Sunday to you all
(Picture by me, the view from Harissa, Beirut Lebanon).